We are no longer accepting applications for this position.
Thank you for your interest.
Help us to manage visitors at the Daffodil Field at Parsons Reserve during our busiest time of the year!
The position’s primary function is to manage visitors to the daffodil field at DNRT’s Parsons Reserve on Horseneck Road in Dartmouth, Massachusetts (just outside Russell’s Mills Village). The 1.5-acre daffodil field has become a major springtime destination for many people, attracting an average of over 100 people per hour during peak days. Rangers will greet people to the field, collect donations/fees from non-DNRT members, and explain and enforce the rules and regulations. Rangers will also staff parking areas to make sure people park neatly. With possible rare exceptions, Rangers will work in a team with 1-4 other paid Rangers and/or volunteers.
- Greet visitors to the daffodil field and inform them of rules and regulations.
- Collect donations from visitors.
- Staff parking areas to make sure people park neatly.
- Track the number of visitors.
- Walk around field to ensure visitors comply with rules and regulations. Provide assistance to volunteers as needed.
- Promote DNRT mission and membership to visitors.
- Answer basic visitor questions concerning the property and DNRT.