DNRT’s Reserves are used and loved by many visitors. DNRT has established the following rules and regulations with natural resources protection and public enjoyment and safety in mind.
Please note: Some DNRT Reserves have additional regulations. Please observe posted signs at all Reserves.
* Reserves are open from dawn to dusk.
* Please stay on existing trails only & respect signs regarding closed areas.
* Please be aware of your surroundings & take responsibility for your own safety.
* Dogs and their human companions are welcome (except where posted). To preserve the enjoyment of all visitors, please remember to keep your dog under your control at all times and remove your dog’s waste from the trail.
* Horseback and bicycle riding are allowed (except where posted). Please stay on existing trails only. Take care to avoid muddy areas to minimize the damage to trails during wet seasons. Bikes should yield to horses and walkers. Walkers should yield to horses.
* No fires
* No consumption or possession of alcohol
* No camping
* No hunting, trapping or possession of firearms
* No littering, including in the parking lot (please carry out any trash you might find!)
* No motorized vehicles of any kind
* No removal of vegetation, rocks or any other material from the property
* No paintball
* No metal detecting
* No conduct that disrupts the tranquility of the area or its enjoyment by others
* No unauthorized commercial activities