DNRT could not accomplish all that we do without our terrific volunteers! They help keep our Reserves looking great, our events hugely successful, and our office running smoothly. Moreover, they enjoy wonderful camaraderie and feel good about what they are doing.
To sign into Volgistics (DNRT’s Volunteer Management System), click here.
To register as a new volunteer, click here.
Weekend Volunteer Opportunities:
- April 1 to May 7 (weekends and school vacation week) – Daffodil “Docents” needed at the Parsons Reserve! More information here.
- Saturday, April 22 – Earth Day at Ridge Hill Reserve 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Click here for more information.
- Saturday, May 20 – BioBlitz at Wernick Farm on (opportunities between 7:30 am and 3:30 pm). More information coming soon.
- Saturday, August 26 – 12th Annual Barn Bash at Sylvan Barn in Dartmouth, MA (opportunities between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm). More information coming soon.
Join the Trail Crew:
- Schedule (Mar.-Jun. 2017): Trail Crew Work Party Schedule Spring 2017
- For details on upcoming work parties: Check Here
- Please feel free to come to any work party you can, but be sure to register as a volunteer in order to receive work party email updates and cancellation information.
Other DNRT volunteer opportunities include:
- Outreach / Events – staffing a table at an event; serving as a docent at the Parsons daffodil field; or helping with an event such as our daffodil party, annual meeting or holiday party.
- Office work – filing, mailings, or computer data entry.
- Stewardship – monitoring a Reserve or Conservation Restriction (requires training).
- Check Here for more details.
- You will receive emails about upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- You can indicate your skills and what opportunities you might be interested in.
- You can “schedule yourself” for current opportunities: Here (in our volunteer database)
- After you volunteer, you can post your service hours: Here (in our volunteer database)
Group or Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
If you are a business, community or civic group interested in volunteering with DNRT, please contact Jim Bride at 508-991-2289, and Jim can work with your group to create a customized volunteer program.
If you experience any problems with the above links or do not remember your volunteer login information, click here to contact us.