Summer Yoga At Slocum's River Reserve
Wake up and start your day the right way! Join us for a peaceful morning practice overlooking the beautiful Slocum River.
Wednesdays, July 11th - August 8th, 8:30 AM
Special meditation walk August 15th!
How We Work
- Land Acquisition and Protection.
- Identifying and preserving important wildlife habitats, farmlands, historic sites, wetlands, and open spaces in Dartmouth by purchasing or accepting donations of land and conservation restrictions.
- Land Management. Protecting our lands through stewardship practices based in science and designed to maintain the working landscape and enhance biodiversity and healthy ecological systems while encouraging public access.
- Partnerships. Collaborating with other organizations to accomplish our land conservation and stewardship goals.
- Outreach. Educating and engaging all sectors of the community to ensure the long-term support for natural resource conservation and stewardship.
The DNRT Center at Helfand Farm, located at 318 Chase Road, provides DNRT with a permanent, efficient, and functional home to further its mission. The property was bequeathed to DNRT in 2013 by the Helfand family, who had owned it since 1912 and wanted to see it preserved for future generations. With its existing infrastructure and location near the geographic center of Dartmouth, it made the perfect location for DNRT’s new headquarters.