Bring your little explorer as we journey through the woods! Each month we will visit a new property and have a new topic for your preschool aged explorer to learn about. All sessions include a take home activity.
- Thursday, September 8, 10:00 AM – Crabapple and apple trees at Star of the Sea Reserve
- Thursday, October 13, 10:00 AM – Fall and Leaves at Ridge Hill Reserve
- Thursday, November 10, 10:00 AM – Water and the Water Cycle at Peter’s Creek Reserve
- Thursday, December 8, 10:00 AM – Stuffed Animal Walk at Destruction Brook Woods
- Thursday, January 12, 10:00 AM – Winter Weather and Hibernation at Paskamansett Woods
- Thursday, February 9, 10:00 AM – Learning about Shadows at Slocum’s River Reserve
- Thursday, March 9, 10:00 AM – Leaves and Trees at Parsons Reserve
- Thursday, April 13, 10:00 AM – Frogs and Vernal Pools at Smith Farm
- Thursday, May 11, 10:00 AM – Spring and Flowers at Dike Creek Reserve
- Thursday, June 8, 10:00 AM – Bugs and Insects at Knowles-Padanaram Reserve
These walks are geared for 3-5 year olds. Each walk is $10 per family, or $40 when signing up for full session. All walks will be approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes long.
Photo by Anna Gallo.