Bring your little explorer as we journey through the woods! Each month we will visit a new property and have a new topic for your preschool aged explorer to learn about. All sessions include a take home activity.
- Thursday, September 14, 10:00 AM – Learning about Birds (with MassAudubon) at Dike Creek Reserve
- Thursday, October 12, 10:00 AM – Autumn and Leaves at Frank Knowles/Little River Reserve
- Thursday, November 9, 10:00 AM – The Water Cycle at Peter’s Creek Reserve
- Thursday, December 14, 10:00 AM – All about Otters at Destruction Brook Woods
- Thursday, January 11, 10:00 AM – Winter and Hibernation at Paskamansett Woods
- Thursday, February 8, 10:00 AM – Shadows and Groundhogs at Slocum’s River Reserve
- Thursday, March 14, 10:00 AM – Leaves and Trees at Smith Farm
- Thursday, April 11, 10:00 AM – Frogs and Vernal Pools at Parsons Reserve
- Thursday, May 9, 10:00 AM – Spring and Flowers at Star of the Sea Reserve
- Thursday, June 13, 10:00 AM – Bugs and Insects at Knowles-Padanaram Reserve
These walks are geared for 2-5 year olds. Each walk is $10 per family, or $40 when signing up for full session. All walks will be approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes long.
Photo by Anna Gallo.