Ready for a fun challenge?
After the success of the 2020 Trail Race, we have decided “go virtual” again for 2021! This year we are offering three different 5K courses (at Destruction Brook Woods, Ridge Hill Reserve, and Frank Knowles/Little River Reserve) and a couple of different options for participation.
3 Courses $35
- Run all three trail courses using the Strava app to compete for a prize
- Walk all 3 courses – Strava app not required (no prizes)
- All Triple Beanie registrants (walkers and runners!) will receive a race t-shirt and a DNRT Trail Guide.
- Upgrade and become a member for $50!
1 Course $25
- Run any one course using the Strava app to compete for a prize
- Walk 1 course – Strava app not required (no prizes)
- All Trail Race Challenge Registrants (walkers and runners!) will receive a race t-shirt and a DNRT Trail Guide.
- Upgrade and become a member for $40!
If running, you MUST use the Strava app, which will log your time and help us to keep track of all race participants. If walking, there is no need to log your time, but we would love if you sent us photos from your hike!
Attendees can participate in the race anytime throughout the month of November. You can run each course as many times as you’d like. We will use your best time for scoring. When you are satisfied with your times, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org to officially enter to win!
There are portions of the Frank Knowles/Little River Reserve that are owned by the Town, and therefore allow hunting. It is not likely that anyone will be hunting there, since you must pass through DNRT land to get there, but we strongly encourage wearing blaze orange.
2021 Trail Race Courses:
Click course to enlarge